Monday, November 7, 2011

NEW FLORENCE & THE MACHINE ALBUM.


New Florence album.  Now you can't beat that with a stick.
Listened to the minute and a half clips and watched the Shake It Out video on YouTube...as soon as I have any money to spend on music, Florence will be mine. Oo-er...haha no, but you understand.  I NEED THAT ALBUM.  It's mind-blowingly good - although, really, did anyone expect any less of Florence? Please go buy Ceremonials, listen to it nonstop, as I'm sure you did with the first one (I got the first one at the beginning of a stormy roadtrip/weekend in Arizona.  Can you say beyond perfect?  NON. STOP.) and tell me all about it!  And if you don't like it, well, of course, I don't want to hear it.  Just kidding, I always love hearing from you people!  No, I'm just kidding again, really, if you don't have anything nice to say about Florence (or if you have anything bad at all to say about her), DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. 
xxx and all that jazz!
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment