Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 3 of the Harry Potter Challenge.

You may have noticed that I haven't done Day 3 of the Harry Potter Challenge yet.  Or then again, maybe not.  I'm banking on you hanging on my every word though, waiting for my every post...;)  I haven't done Day 3 because it's impossible.  Pick my favorite character?  That's like asking me to pick my favorite part of Christmas (which...why do people ask that so much, actually?  It's IMPOSSIBLE.) or picking my favorite goldfish (of the 5 that are still living...), or...picking my favorite song, etc.  Impossible feats should not be asked of people, because, you know, they're impossible.  (And no, now is not the time to bring up that "the word itself says "I'm POSSIBLE!" quote, all optimistic and dewy-eyed, okay?)
I love Ron.  I love Hermione.  I love Daniel Radcliffe's Harry slightly less, not gonna lie, but there you go.  (Although last movie, when he tackles Voldemort? win for the team.)  Snape, OBVIOUSLY.  Dumbledore, Sirius, Luna, Neville, Lupin, Tonks, Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Lavender (because, well, she's fantastically ridiculous and has great hair), Lee Jordan, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, Seamus (and his pechant for pyrotechnics), Dobby, Kingsley, OBVIOUSLY.  And on and on and on.  Also, both the book and movie version of Dean, but especially the movie version, because oh MY, the boy is beautiful. 
Point being.  It's impossible to choose just one.  (Isn't that a slogan or jingle or something?  Oh yeah, for chips: "It's impossible to eat just one."  Well, WRONG, Lays.  Because the word itself says, "I'm POSSIBLE!"  Cheerful, eh? Also, hey, you know me, fighting childhood obesity one sarcastic blogpost at a time.)
xxx and all that jazz
Tabby

1 comment: