Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lumberjacks, Melbourne, and Albert Hammond Jr.

So. I really like this. (Yes, really.) And it's less than twenty bucks - come again? LESS THAN 20 DOLARES. etc.


And it's from Australia.  Which is especially groovy because my favorite books are set there.  And I'm reading one of them AHORA.  that is to say, right now.  Unfortunately, there's no website for this shop...and I DON'T live in Melbourne.  Yes, that would be terribly fantastic, though, I agree.

Melbourne!  Just in case you wanted to know where a) this marvy jacket came from and b) i totally wish I did live.


Ok.  Focus.  The real reason I started writing today was to post a song.  Really, just so I had an excuse to listen to it instead of the classical stuff I should be listening to for my Humanities exam.  Which is tomorrow.  Cheers.  But anyways!
Albert Hammond Jr. (of The Strokes.  FANTASTIC.  You know, only my favorite band.)
Gfc, off his album ¿Cómo Te Llama?
(way to go on the question marks, hombre.)


No comments:

Post a Comment