Friday, June 3, 2011

I Love Number Four. A lot.


So...I <3 Number Four.  I'm sure the title really confused you about that! 
So here's the thing.  I've never really been a big Alex Pettyfer fan...gorgeousness wise.  I just never thought he was that hot.  But now...oh heavens.  The boy is beautiful!
& I loved the movie, I'm gonna be honest.  Is the acting awesome, is the story inventive, is the screenplay inspiring and original?  Nah.  But it's kinda bad-a.  It's just...awesome.  Honestly.
So...my overall review.  To borrow a line from a book I adore, Stephanie Perkins' Anna and the French Kiss (which I'll review later...you'd luuuuurve it.  Go to www.stephanieperkins.com in the meantime!) "I liked it.  It was cool.  There were explosions...five stars for explosions!" The cast was gorgeous, the movie was exciting, and the bad guys were scary.  Luuurve.

No comments:

Post a Comment