Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dude. Polyvore is hot stuff, right there.

Polyvore biiiiiiinge.  I basically spent hours tonight cloning shots of Emma Watson, adding color, and adding quotes from books I luurve.  Put on Pintrest, repeat.  And now it's midnight and I have yet to shower.  And I have to get up at seven thirty tomorrow.  Which, yeah, it could be worse, but I'm still going to complain.

okay, and yeah, I know the first one's not Emma Watson.  I think you'll recover.






Alice & the Cheshire Cat.
From Alice in Wonderland, obviously.








From Favorite Book #2 (these are, my darlings, in no particular order)
The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
Emily's letter to Charlie
Oh, and any faux-hipster worth their salt knows this one: (500) Days of Summer.
Is it cheating that it's not a book? Eh.  (Oh wait.  Actually.  It is, isn't it?  I just thought of that. Never mind.  Criteria met.)
(And as for the faux-hipster slur...it IS a good movie though.  Not amazing, but whatever.)
Favorite Book #3
The King in the Window
by Adam Gopnik
which is a tale about a boy in Paris who finds himself king of these window people things and fights a war against an evil mirror guy...okay, yeah.
It's lovely though.




Favorite Book #4:
The Secret Garden.
I'm really kind of in love with this set.
Is it because she kind of looks like a Russian babushka except with great cheekbones? 
yeah, probably.  Also it's kind of sixties.  Or do I mean fifties? which is groovy and all.






oh and my favorite.
From Favorite Book #2, The Year of Secret Assignments.
Another letter to Charlie from Emily.
It makes more sense and is funnier with context, but it's still pretty great even without, I think.
Oh, and here's something musically inclined because that's how we roll.
A music video!  V groovy song, also...my, what gorgeous eyes you have, Gotye.  All the better to seduce you with, my dear.
(Can I have him?  Er...please?)


Well it's late, darlings, and I'd like to go to sleep before one. 
So sorry for my photos being so far apart - I have no idea why, but it's late and I'm not keen on fixing it.

xxx and all that jazz,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment