Thursday, October 27, 2011

J'aime beaucoup les animaux.


Oooh, I am such a sucker for animal videos. Which is probably normal, actually, come to think of it, when you have two dogs and two cats at home and seven illegal goldfish at your apartment. This video is adorable though, I want to tear up a little when I watch it.  Yes, seriously. It's cute, you haters. 
Nah, I know you love it too!
xxx and all that jazz,
Tabby

Oh and there's a children's book about them.  Buying? For children I'll have in like a million years? Yes please.  And, ya know, I might read it too.  Because childrens' books are cool like that.  See David Wiesner's Flotsam.  Ooh, look, I even made the link to buying it all clicky.  That's how much you should buy it. (One day I'll post pictures of the fantastic, inventive illustrations - don't let me forget now, ya hear?)

No comments:

Post a Comment