Saturday, March 17, 2012

Johnny Baby.

Um...I just read A Modest Proposal for the first time in a couple of years.  And Jonathan Swift is a bitter, bitter, fantastic, hilarious genius.  I think I'm in love.
But no, seriously, go read it ahora.  He's a genius.  A Modest Proposal is genius. 
And I literally LOLed.  Now what does that tell you? What I've already told you. Go read, fool.  Get edumicated, as my fam likes to say.
Imma do a Jillian Michaels video with my excellent cousin.  Believe you me...Jillian is a tough, tough lady.  If she were my real life trainer...
I would either be insanely fit or always crying. You pick.

Now go download Nick Waterhouse's Some Place .  You'll lurve it a lot.

And on another random note, check this excellent bit of graffiti out.  Gotta love ShitLondon.

xxx and all that jazz,
Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment